Spring is near and with that a time of renewal and growth is all around us. Committing to your goals on paper and keeping a personal record of your progress can benefit you in many ways.
Below are Dipili’s Top 5 Ideas to get you writing:
1. try writing about people that inspire you
2. track your goals, plan the next steps and record your progress
3. write about what makes you feel good do more of that
4. write about what makes you feel blah, aim for less of that
5. track your foods & activity…the health benefits are countless
Bonus: Write about your travels, places you've visited, places you dream of going... near or far there is no where that your imagination can't take you.
It’s always a good day to start keeping a journal. Some days you’ll write a lot. Some days you'll write little or nothing at all. The important thing is to keep the reflection, planning and creativity flowing as often as possible. Spelling and grammar don’t count!